Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Just Can't Seem to Craft

Over the past two weeks every time I sit down to craft I just can't seem to get into it. I think its like writers block, so in an attempt to get my butt in gear I am going to randomly choose an inspiration piece from one of my pinterest boards.

I am going to pick something from my Jewelry Board. I want a jewelry piece that wouldn't take too long and get the creative juices flowing.

Here are the ideas I am going to pick from:
Via Tumblr

Wine Cork Charms from Lavender Clouds


Heart Pendant Necklace from Everyday Life at Leisure


 
I will post some pictures of the process and the reveal of which piece I chose as my inspiration.

Check out the quick and easy jewelry I ended up making: http://house-of-diy.blogspot.com/2013/05/quick-and-easy-diy-jewelry.html

No comments:

Post a Comment