Friday, May 10, 2013

Quick and Easy Mom Fashion



I am always trying to pinpoint my fashion point of view...what little one I have between fighting with my teen daughter, changing diapers, and keeping up on my household duties. (I am hoping you moms out there can relate, that some days I am lucky to just get out of my pjs let alone look fashionable)

I picked up a great khaki jacket at the Goodwill for about 6.99. The great think about a jacket/ blazer is it can be worn through multiple seasons by simply changing the layers - long sleeve for winter, short sleeve or tank top for warmer weather.

NOTE: When I want to step out of my fashion comfort zone I choose to go to the Goodwill or a thrift store because I can get pieces for under $10.00, and if I don't like it I don't feel bad scraping it.

I paired the jacket with a long sleeve solid colored shirt and jeans. To dress this outfit up a added a scarf bow, large earrings, boots, and brown / gold makeup. Pops of color and patterns are easy to add when done with smaller items i.e. scarf, jewelry, purse, belt or shoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment