Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pinned It / Tried It - Copycat Starbucks Passion Fruit Tea

 
During the warmer months of the year (or if I am stricken with a hangover) I love to drink Starbucks Sweetened Passion Fruit Tea. It is so refreshing and delish!

The recipe I pinned was from shadycatladysmom


Ingredients:

2 quarts / 8 cups water
1/2 cup sugar
4 Tazo Passion Tea bags
1-2 tablespoons honey (this is my addition to the recipe, a sweet flower honey is best)

Add the 2 quarts of water to the pan, add sugar and honey and bring to a boil.
After you get to a nice boil shut off the heat and add your tea bags, then wait……..

I let my steep for about an hour and a half, I really think the longer the better.
I let mine steep for about 30 - 45 minutes
Pour the tea into your container and refrigerate.

After the tea has chilled pour over ice and enjoy! The best part about this recipe is you don't have to go anywhere to get it and it only costs about .50 cents per glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment